-
September 10th, 2006, 04:44 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My own dd was done playing with baby dolls by the age of 4 and thrilled to get Samantha for her 4th birthday. Her Samantha became a dear friend who shared secrets and adventures. My dd is now 19 and not really into dolls anymore, but her Samantha is still very precious to her.
I have a niece who is 14 and just starting to get interested in the 18" dolls, but the babies will always be her favorites.
I guess every girl is different and I would consider the age recommendations more of a guideline than a rule.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 10, 2006 01:46 PM: Message edited by: MaryCarly ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks